1. Sign up through Triib for your class before coming in. You have up until 15 min prior to each class to do so. Showing up without signing up means 50 burpees in order to workout…Signing up helps us keep track of your attendance, keeps you accountable for showing up, and helps us to avoid overfilling classes.
2. Show up on time. We understand that things happen and sometimes you're running a few minutes late. Please be considerate if the class has already started and get right into the warmup as fast as possible. If you are more than 10 minutes late you will be asked to join the next class.
3. Cheer, clap, and encourage others. Anything less is to cheat yourself of the experience, and to rob others of the gift of your presence and support as part of the community. As soon as you finish your workout, your next priority is to support others still working. Do not start putting away your equipment until everyone in the class has finished.
4. When you walk in the door, be respectful and aware of your surroundings. If there is teaching going on, stay quiet so people can hear and learn. If there is a WOD going on, stay out of the way and off the equipment until your class begins.
5. Check your ego at the door. Listen to your coaches. Slow down. Ask questions. Ask for help.
6. Empty barbells were not designed to be dropped. We don’t want our toys, our rubber flooring, you, or someone else broken unnecessarily. Same goes for kettlebells and dumbbells (Unless doing so is necessary to avoid injury). Treat the equipment like it's your own.
7. Chalk is useful, even necessary. It is also messy. Use as much as you need, but keep the excess chalk inside the chalk bucket. All of the extra dust covers everything in the entire gym and makes it very difficult to keep the gym clean. Use a towel to dry sweaty hands instead of trying to use chalk.
8. Clean up and put away all equipment after each workout. Clean up sweat, blood, chalk, dirt, vomit, hand prints, and whatever else you’ve left behind. Throw away your used plastic bottles and athletic tape that you have stripped off during the WOD.
9. No cell phones on the workout floor. Please leave all of your personal belongings in the cubbies until after the WOD. We wan't you to get the most out of your hour at the gym, and when you are here it's time to train. (If you have a special request, talk to a coach and we will be more than accommodating).
10. Do not come to the gym when you are sick. Working out when you’re sick isn’t smart, and we don’t want to catch what you have. Stay home and rest.
11. Be positive with your words and with your thoughts. We're training mentally as much as physically, and positivity works wonders. 12. Have Fun! The workouts are hard enough, so enjoy yourself while you are here. We want your hour at the gym to be the absolute best hour of your day.